November 20, 2009

I Need Those...




I am currently obsessed with this tweed topper coat from Ann Taylor and although it may be impractical for a winter up north.... its ideal for my "winters" here in Florida. The three quarter sleeves are magical and can really add a level of sophistication to any outfit.

Next on my list are scarves that never end because theres just no wrong way to wear them... there isn't any looping or folding or dragging for that matter. They are very casual and just feel like it can be a staple in the cold months to come.

Thirdly the color red is my new best friend, I'm quite smittened with the way it makes me feel and am incorporating it into my wardrobe in any form available. Though in the past I may have limited myself to this color in mere accessories I am introducing myself to it on my nails with The Trill Of Brazil and even on my lips in Berry Noir... pure unadulterated fun. LOL

Lastly feminine details like Ruffles and Bows like these Corso Como Boots and Nude Footwear Pumps are catching my eye especially with footwear. Not to mention suede for the colder weather. The simplicity of  a  bow and yet the impact it has on me.... I see that boot and all that can come out of my mouth is "I NEED THOSE..." I cant look at a feminine detail without smiling and feeling sexy.

Do you share my current obsessions or do you have some of your own?

4 comments:

FASHION STORM said...

i am obsessed with red too!

Arielle said...

i actually just bought the gray scarf from F21 and i lovee it!

fashionminority.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Everything here is too cute. I feel like I need it all as well!

Lovin' your blog!

Hope you can check out mine!

www.iplayinla.com

xoxo
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf.


Enter to win a pair of ugg boots.
http://www.whoogaboots.co.uk/ukugg.asp?p=freeuggboots&xref=somedaynewyorker