November 08, 2009
1. Bare Minerals eyecolor (soul sister) - This dark plum eye color is a glimmer so it has a lot of shimmer to it and can be worn wet or dry. (wet has a foiling effect) I wear it dry and use an eyeliner brush to apply. A little goes a long way, but I absolutely love this color. I have been using it for years and although I try different colors from time to time I am constantly coming back to my soul sister.
2. Artistry essentials make-up kit - I love this mineral based colour quad that's part of a foolproof make-up kit ( literally comes with instructions ). Its very natural looking and is a great base if you wanted to add different layers of color to it. It actually has a blush and three eye shadows; a base color, darker color and accent color. (I'm a huge fan of that combination)... Oh, and you can wear this shadow with contacts!!!
3. Smashbox brow tech - OK, this can only be applied with the angle brush, but when you do its fantastic. I tap the brush into the powder and then tap it on its lid to remove the excess and apply it in the same direction of my eyebrow hair. I don't usually use the wax, but when I do i use very very little.
4. Givienchy Rough Interdit (fatal plum) - Until recently I was not a fan of lipstick... actually the thought of it forced me to make a face. The key word being recently and now that I have opened my heart to it I'M IN LOVE. I literally spent about an hour picking out this color ( and a great red I will talk about another time) and am very please with it. Its a bronze kind of color that would look great on different skin tones as an everyday wear. It takes my femininity to the next level.
5. Artistry mineral foundation - I have tried many mineral foundations and this is my absolute favorite. It's fragrance and preservative free which I love cause my skin is extremely sensitive and is not heavy at all. I put it on and my skin automatically looks flawless and the husband cant tell I'm wearing anything. (major plus)
6. YSL everlong waterproof mascara - This is by far one of my favorite mascaras,the wand allows it to be applied evenly making them look naturally long . Although my love for this one goes deep I am looking for a less expensive alternative. Any suggestions?
Sorry for such a long post.... I had a lot to say. Have a great day!!
By Maritza Salmon Labels: BEAUTY