December 03, 2009

Dots Fantastic

So I've had this denim jacket for at least ten years already and I can't seem to find another one to replace it. Now I've tried plenty of different jackets, but maybe its because mine is perfectly worn around the elbows and where I have it basically permanently cuffed. Its one of the most comfortable articles of clothing I own and apparently a staple in my wardrobe that is here to stay. (or at least until it falls apart) I also never wear denim with denim, but instead enjoy pairing it with something a little dressier to make it more casual. Oh and I love polka dots... hence the dress. :)

Do you have something in your closet that's essentially your security blanket worn denim jacket?

Wearing: Gap denim jacket, Catherine Malandrino dress, Louis Vuitton bag with Sam Edelman flats

3 comments:

Tunics & Tamarind Chutney said...

The dress is really cute!!
Nice outfit!
http://tunicsandtamarindchutney.blogspot.com/

kendal croix. said...

pretty pretty polka dots.

Stacy said...

I have a black leather jacket that I wear with just about anything. I put it on and instantly feel more comfortable wherever I am.