March 09, 2011

Long Beaded Caftman Dress


Doesn't the idea of custom changing the style of a garment (sleeve, neckline, length) sound like fun? I think so too, that's why when eShakti offered me a garment of my choice I couldn't turn them down. 

I really love the idea of long dresses but being petite I find it difficult to come across one that doesn't require altering once I make it home. With that said I put them to the test and selected the long beaded caftman dress. I took my measurement including my height, asked lots of questions and in it came. The dress is exactly what I imagined with the softest cotton, beautiful details and best of all fits like a glove.

eShakti is a unique woman’s apparel online store that offers something for real woman who range from petite to tall to plus-size. Their selection ranges from size 0-26W. They've even recently, extended their sizes to 6X. All of their clothes are shipped across the United States in 3 business days.. even with custom alterations. 

 I really admire them for allowing different size woman to be able to shop from one store and select designs decorated with embellishments via print, embroidery ( like my dress) and fabric texturing. I can't wait to wear my dress with a small red bag an arm full of bangles and a pair of wedges.

5 comments:

Josie said...

I love the back of this dress! So pretty.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

goodbadnfab said...

I heart your blog! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

Gabriella said...

It does indeed! I wish I was a bit more talented with these kinds of things.... x

chellemorgan said...

That's so great to know. I'm also pretty short (5' 1") and I'm always having trouble with sizing for long dresses! Love the detailed back on this one :)

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Tona said...

cute dress
x
http://somethingsgoneawry.blogspot.com