March 09, 2011

Long Beaded Caftman Dress


Doesn't the idea of custom changing the style of a garment (sleeve, neckline, length) sound like fun? I think so too, that's why when eShakti offered me a garment of my choice I couldn't turn them down. 

I really love the idea of long dresses but being petite I find it difficult to come across one that doesn't require altering once I make it home. With that said I put them to the test and selected the long beaded caftman dress. I took my measurement including my height, asked lots of questions and in it came. The dress is exactly what I imagined with the softest cotton, beautiful details and best of all fits like a glove.

eShakti is a unique woman’s apparel online store that offers something for real woman who range from petite to tall to plus-size. Their selection ranges from size 0-26W. They've even recently, extended their sizes to 6X. All of their clothes are shipped across the United States in 3 business days.. even with custom alterations. 

 I really admire them for allowing different size woman to be able to shop from one store and select designs decorated with embellishments via print, embroidery ( like my dress) and fabric texturing. I can't wait to wear my dress with a small red bag an arm full of bangles and a pair of wedges.

4 comments:

Josie said...

I love the back of this dress! So pretty.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Gabriella said...

It does indeed! I wish I was a bit more talented with these kinds of things.... x

Chelle said...

That's so great to know. I'm also pretty short (5' 1") and I'm always having trouble with sizing for long dresses! Love the detailed back on this one :)

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Tona said...

cute dress
x
http://somethingsgoneawry.blogspot.com